Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SLACKER!

Yes, I have been slacking. I have good excuses...I have had a life lately!
Hanging out with my man is my number one choice, not sitting on the computer. I also went to Vegas and there was not free internet. Seriously, who does that anymore?? LAME! I was not about to pay!
I got to pet a baby zebra! I saw them on safari in Africa but couldn't approach them, not even disguised in my zebra print snuggie, but at a random truck stop in Utah, I could pet a baby one. Life is crazy!

I need a job ASAP! Money is tight, and I could use even a dollar!
I just sit around all day looking online for jobs and going to places around town looking for jobs. I even applied to be a zookeeper. yes, that's random.

I feel lame, but I don't really have much to say. I don't want to take the time right now. I just wrote it in my journal a bit ago. Maybe someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment