Tuesday, September 13, 2011

welll.....

it's been like 6 years since i've blogged.
weird.
i'm sorry but i have a life.
ha.
well currently i'm dying my hair and dancing to spice girls...woot woot!

Hawaii is amazing!
my life is amazing!

basically i enjoy one of the prettiest places on earth everyday!
for free....
yup, it's the best.

i am in love.
i have a new man.
he's adorable.






yup, i'm a lucky girl.
i could say so much about the past like 2 months! so much has happened. i feel like everyday my life is a movie. i've changed in so many ways and had so much fun!
i am blessed.

my room mate moved back home...now i have my own room. it can be lonesome but i like it. i miss my roomie!!!!

her last night here we got shitfaced. big time.
danced our asses off and had a blast!
ahhhhhh i want that again!

we were called the Sweet Booty Club since i have a sweet booty and got us all together as pals.
now it's down to us two.
lame.
but i like him so i'll be ok.


ummmm well i gotta finish the hair dye...
peace out,
i'll try to blog more often.
i'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment