Monday, April 25, 2011

chicka chicka boom

listen to this song,
i really like it.


this Easter was a good day.
the sun was shining 
& there was no wind.
we got to watch an Easter play at church 
& that was nicely done. 
then we had a family get together
& i ate my weight in
cheesy potatoes.
i love those things so so much.
then i went to chill with my man.
we walked downtown & let his smelly dog swim.

when i woke up my 
mum
got me two small gifts.
apparently we're too old to look for eggs.
1st off, 
i got this AWESOME 
meerkat bookmark.

it's a hologram so they move when you move
the bookmark. i found this picture of it online 
so i didn't have to take it myself ha.
i don't read much so it will probably
be a decoration on my bullitin board.

2nd gift was a 
Hello Kitty plastic container.
i wanted it to carry my lenses for my camera.
it's super cute & i love
Hello Kitty.
oh, 
& i got one mini 
reeses peanut butter cup.
that was cool.





i really like this list too.
if anybody really really knows me,
they know i love post-it's & lists.


today i was supposed to work 
but i woke up with a bad headache
after i had a nightmare.
in my nightmare,
i was locked inside a hospital with like 5 people i hate.
they kept wanting to take my blood away,
but i just wanted to run but i couldn't get away.
it was weird!
plus my back is killing me 
& standing around & doing hard labor
for 8 hours did not sound appealing today.
today, i'm taking it easy.
i'll do a few errands
then meet with my man for dinner
since he's in town tonight.
i have the whole weekend off this coming weekend.
that's good.
then house-sitting the next weekend.
then only like two more weeks of work.
then i get really busy getting stuff done 
for my sister's graduation 
as well as packing for Hawaii.
it's allllll worth it tho.
i'm excited.
ok, that was probably boring.
i'm gonna get some new music & take a nap.





No comments:

Post a Comment