Sunday, April 3, 2011

shark week

-
i hate being a girl.
i don't want to work tomorrow.
it makes me cranky & and makes me want to cry.
i hate this Idaho weather.
wind annoys me.
i need my own place.
my room is messsssy!!
i feel lazy lately.
i want to play softball.
the sox keep losing.
general conference was on tv this weekend.
tumblr is boring lately, so the internet sucks.
april fools jokes are dumb & annoying

+
TWO months til a Hawaiian summer!
i have a job that gives me money for a good summer.
my cat is purring on my lap right now.
i had a good day with my man.
my hair is growing. slowly.
i learned some good things today.
notre dame girls won.
tomorrow is the ncaa final game.
after tomorrow i have two whole days off!


ok, just had to vent a smidge.
negatives & positives.

i hope tomorrow is a good monday.

1 comment:

  1. Your site article is very intersting as well as fanstic,at the same time your blog theme is exclusive and ideal,great job.To your success.

    aromatherapy

    ReplyDelete