Tuesday, April 12, 2011

der....


i really hope that this isn't true 
about myself.
i don't think that i'm
a boring person
at all.
i may have my boring
moments.
but lately
have 
felt like a boring person.
when i'm not working,
i don't have much to do.
i've seen
a lot
of movies lately
& been to some shops
but i haven't done anything 
super productive.
i really need a hobby.
it's tough to do that 
when you're saving all your money
& not allowing yourself to 
buy crafty things.
i do however have one plan in mind.

my bf graduates 
COLLEGE
in a few weeks.
i'm 
UBER 
proud of him 
& so i have a plan.
i'm going to build him a cake
& some cupcakes.
& have a party!!!!

i'm still not sure what gift to get him....
if 
ANYONE 
has any ideas,
PLEASE PLEASE
share them with me!

today i'm home alone 
ALL 
day. 
I love it!
i'm going to keep doing nothing basically.
maybe clean a bit.

anywho,
that was my randomness
for today.
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment