Thursday, January 6, 2011

Changed my major!

I have changed my major officially! I am so excited! I am going to become a sign language interpreter! It's always been a thing I have enjoyed, and I've had deaf friends before. It's going to be challenging but exciting! I just wish my school offered the classes year round. I am going to have to wait til fall to take a lot of the classes cuz of their schedule that sucks but I guess it's worth the wait. Someday I will graduate. Someday.
I watched this video on youtube and laughed. It's cool that he signs, but watching him dance and his facial expressions is even better. Hopefully you find it entertaining. The song is annoying I know, but just pay attention to the dude.
:)
have a happy day. I'm going ice skating with my boo.



No comments:

Post a Comment