Tuesday, January 11, 2011

OHHH EMMM GEEEE!

This is a random blog of funny movements to explain briefly my story....

I hate making decisions. HATE IT! Even simple things like where to eat or what to do when I'm bored. Well, I made a big decision in like one day. Yup, it was crazy. So, I changed my major to sign language and I was super excited!
image
yup, basically like that! I had finally made a decision about something that I wanted to do and it was going to be fun. BUT then I found out that I would be in school for 4 MORE YEARS! Are you kidding me? That would be forever! It's basically because the classes are on a schedule where only certain classes are offered for fall and spring and not other times. So I was screwed. Yup, screwed in a terrible way ha. 
So here we are now. I have decided to go to EITC and get my dental assistant degree. I'll be done by the end of next summer. That sounds so much better to me! 
So now this is how I feel
image 
 Basically things are going to be ok. Except I have to find a job. That is not exciting at all. So Now I just have to try to not do this in real life...
 
I just have to remember that life is going ok, and I have to just take the time to breathe and enjoy it

 
 And remember that I love cats but I'll never be this crazy...
 
 Well, now that I have spare time to kill, I'm gonna go watch Avatar for the tenth time.


OH, & the Arizona shootings were terrible and I pray that God will be with them and their families!

Peace and blessings ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment