Tuesday, January 18, 2011

yay yay yay yay yay!

ummmm i have an obsession now with these little moving pictures. they can often show you, my readers, the exact emotion i was experiencing at the time it happened. except a lot more glam than i would look. so now you can forever expect to see them in my blogs. a lot. 

image today's laugh! so cute! 


today i got my hair done. i got highlights and a trim. it's kinda different, but when I style it, i'll see if i like it or not. i ordered a fisheye lens and it came today. this was me and my sister...

image 
then I did this all over the house! I was especially excited because i got a package. i never get packages cuz i'm broke and can't afford junk. this time i used my christmas money. 

image

my house has hardwood floors and i was wearing socks. i fell down. i wanted to do this....

image

but instead i got up and did a dance to seem like it didn't bother me. i have actually watched this movie a lot lately cuz hbo and showtime keep playing it and nothing else is on. it's lame really.
image

 i still need a job. so i tell myself this everyday! work out and job hunt. work out and job hunt....
image
 this week i watched the golden globes. ditch the speeches. just talk about who wins and who wore what. that's all that matters. i love Mila Kunis. drop dead sexy!


Well that's my day. ish. tomorrow i'll hang out and job hunt. watch good tv at night. then play this weekend. friday and saturday we are having a lock in for the teens at church and it's an all nighter...that might kill me. i'll need lots of espresso. 
Leaving for Vegas on monday. then one month til Phoenix. Yay for warm weather!

follow my twitter....

No comments:

Post a Comment