Thursday, March 17, 2011

i'm noticing a trend...i blog a lot on Thursdays....

i would like to kill whoever got me sick!!!!
what did i ever do to you?
i have to go to work and feel less than 100%.
which btw, work is lame! 

next week is spring break!
i'm excited to spend it with some people but have no amazing plans.
although, i would go to ANY of these places

i wish i lived near a warm place that was having like some cool rock concert or something
cuz i love love concerts!
the only one i have planned so far is Taylor Swift sometime in september, if i can find someone to go with me for reals. maybe my sister or someone random. i doubt that my man would go.
he once dreamt about Taylor Swift but idk if he would go to a concert.
too many screaming teen girls ha.

well, i haven't even begun to get ready for work yet. 
 as you can see in this pic for today, i have not fixed my hair or applied my makeup.
it's just me and my GIANT cup of coffee. it really is an over sized mug!
but works wonders!


and this week i was also invited to do a fantasy baseball. yesterday i tried to figure it out but i was SO confused! i feel like a dumb ass really. have you people looked at the ESPN website lately? it's quite busy on there since all the college crap is going on.
which btw i'm upset i didn't get a bracket printed since my printer doesn't have ink.
and i'm upset that i just found out that you can do them online without printing them. thanks bf for sharing that with me. NOT. 
oh well, i would win anyways, i always do. well like for three years ha.
i will use him this weekend to help with my fantasy junk. maybe i'll win that this year? 
yeah, probably not.

ok, to wrap up this long post so that i can get ready for work, i will share a new band with you that i really like. they are different but i enjoy their tunes.

Young the Giant
this one is call Cough Syrup, it's fun. Check out all their music!


No comments:

Post a Comment