Thursday, March 3, 2011

Phoenix & Las Vegas 2011 trip pictures

Took a lot of pictures outside the car window lol. I love the fisheye lens and how it's just random. We went to a conference and concert at the US Airways Center where the Suns play. I kept thinking that I was going to a game but they weren't in Phoenix. My seats woulda been amazing. Sixth row right at half court. Oh goodness, one day I will get there for a game. I want to live there. Phoenix is amazingly beautiful and really clean. Anywho, here are some pics.










me and cardboard Steve. Luckily I have seen him in real life.

Hawk Nelson was amazing!




I am sad they traded him!

It's gigantic!


random cactus

lots of Vegas car pictures, it was raining...





LONGEST ride home. This was the first sign of snow on our way home. Ugh, I hate snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment