Thursday, March 10, 2011

random thurdsay & hair wraps

I'M GOING CRAZY! MY MAN IS HOME AND I GET TO SPEND THREE WHOLE DAYS WITH HIM! YES YES YES YES YES!

ok, enough of that. 
today i had NO junk food, and NO soda. Props to me. Only like 39 days left ha. 

Lent is a tough time during the year but also very enlightening.

This is my random web camera face of the day since i'm too lazy to use my own camera....
 
Not really sure why, but i always seem to make weird faces.
you can kind of see my hair wrap that i have. on the left side of the picture.
the other day my grandma said i was trying to be Jamaican.
yes grandma, that's just what i was going for.
not really, it just took me back to my childhood when hair wraps were popular.
i'm just bringing them back baby!
not hard to do, & super fun!

Hair Wrap link


Here's an example, (it's not me, it's from google)
i put mine towards the back behind my ear like this girl so that it's there but not
screaming for attention. Don't be afraid to use bold colors!
If you do it, you should post pictures and send them to me or send me a link to your blog!
Have fun!

anywho, i'm going to go now and see me man.
have a happy random thurdsay!

No comments:

Post a Comment