Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 15 - Something you don't leave the house without

Well, like most typical people I don't ever leave the house without my cell phone.

I don't have a picture of my phone because I'm too lazy to do it today so this is from Google. I have the Chocolate touch with a purple zebra case instead of this white. It's an alright phone. I never leave without it because I text soooooo much. My thumbs are going to need physical therapy soon to keep them from dying. I'm glad that phone companies have unlimited texting or I would be owing so much money ha.

Secondly, I never leave without my IPod Touch. I named her Penelope. (I name everything)

My Ipod does everything. It's the best companion ever! I wouldn't trade it for anything...except the new one with a camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment