Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 23 - 15 facts about you

This day is interesting. I could do more than 15 obviously, but it's early so I'll just list 15 really randoms.

1.      I always lather, rinse and repeat 
2.      I always take my shoes off when I drive 
3.      I can lick my elbow and I got 2nd place at the ISU homecoming talent contest doing it. I was beat by a  guy that could jump rope with his arms. It was strange. 
4.      I hate using public bathrooms so I only use it when it’s an emergency 
5.      I always have the captions on when I watch tv 
6.      Purple is my favorite color 
7.      I have one tattoo. It’s Africa and it’s on my wrist and I love it 
8.      I love cats. A lot. 
9.      Meerkats are my favorite animal 
10.   I love to alphabetize everything 
11.   I like the cone part better than the ice cream part 
12.   I love even numbers. Odd numbers make me feel weird 
13.   I love to take pictures 
14.   I can only sleep with my door closed. 
15.   I can find my way around my house with my eyes closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment