Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 19 - Another picture of yourself

Today I'm going to post some randoms. A few pictures that are my favorites


Me & Kim

This was on our way to Cape Town. The ocean  was amazing and we saw a whale.

Me & my sister at our last camping trip. It was July and there was still snow at the lake. 

This is me and Chan Hee at her birthday swim party. She is adorable and we were BFFs.

Me & Kim & Sam at Mugg & Bean eating lunch. I miss those girls. 

Kim & me & Vusani aka "Pops" Good times there. 

ChanSong, Sam & me at the top of Mauna Kea. It's the coldest place in Hawaii and the most amazing place ever. 

Kim & I were just happy to get some non-instant cofee at Mugg & Bean

Ocean View team. We were awesome and had a blast. This became our sign- an O and a V for Ocean View. Yup, creative.

The ocean is amazing

Me & my sister. We do pretty well with each other.

There was some pics. Sorry if I've posted them before. I'll get more soon when I go to Seattle and other adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment