Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 1

Day 1 - A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


I don't feel well today. Again. I HATE being sick. Hence the awful picture, but I'm trying to follow this the way it's supposed to be done. I went to school and sat in class. I tried to listen but all I could do is doodle or I would have fallen asleep. I got an 84% on my English midterm. Not the greatest score ever but from this professor, it's pretty good. I now have to study for my math midterm which is Thursday. I don't have a clue what is going on, but I'll hopefully figure it out by then or just scribble numbers and letters around to make it look like I tried. I did that once and it worked. I plan on laying in bed early tonight after a long bath and watching tv. Ok, well that was super boring. My life is lame lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment