Thursday, October 21, 2010

YESSSS!!!!

I am super super excited today! I got my new laptop! This is the 1st awkward photo using the new web camera. It took me like three hours to figure out how to use the web camera. I'm still trying to figure out this Windows 7 thing, and how to make my Ipod touch work fully. I need some smart nerd to sit with me and explain it all. I love everything about it so far. It's even a pretty blue. The button on the finger pad clicks like REALLY LOUD but I hope to get a mouse soon.

Today I had my math test. I think there are a few bad things that can happen the night before a test. One of them is dreaming about doing math problems all night. I did that exact thing. I woke up several times and panicked because I thought I was late for class. LAME! I kept doing the same math problem over and over and never got a solution. I went to school this morning and I got really nervous and when I got my math test I almost threw up. I still feel iffy about it even though I studied for it. Guess we'll see.

I hope that this weekend is fun. I look forward to the nice weather. I am in love with the trees and the colors and I wish that they looked like this always, but then we wouldn't appreciate the colors as much I think. Anywho, there is a boring update to my past two days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment