Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 3

Day 3 - Your idea of the perfect first date.

http://www.fineartblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/l_first-date.jpg"Hmm... that's a tough one. I guess I would have to say April 25th, because it's not too hot, and not too cold. All you need is a light jacket!"

ha ha...just kidding...well I'm not one to need a lot of flashy things. I would say that either something super fun and random like if you have a hobby in common like golf, frisbee golf, bicycle riding, putt putt golf, skiing/snowboarding.... you know fun things you don't normally do. Or the typical dinner and a movie. I think that dinner or a picnic is the best way to go because it gives you time to talk. Going out for coffee also helps. It opens time up for you to get to know each other. I don't think there is such thing as a "perfect" date, but hopefully anytime with a new hottie stranger will not be awkward but enjoyable. Hopefully this answers this weird question....

No comments:

Post a Comment