Monday, October 18, 2010

Har Har

Oh boy, have I been emotional lately!!!! I hate being a girl. School sucks. Mainly math, but altogether school is lame. BLLLEEEEHHHHH!!!! ok....moving on.


So Jackass 3D was freaking awesome! Probably the funniest movie I have seen in a long time! I laughed so hard and my face hurt from smiling afterward. I saw it in 3D which was way cool. Things flew at you and when they did slow motion while hitting someone you could see it all so well. They did some way way way disgusting things and it made me sick. A lot of poop flying and drinking sweat from the fat guy. I gagged a lot and almost threw up twice. I was hungry before the movie but I waited and it was probably a good thing. But after I didn't really want to eat much. I totally recommend this movie to anyone looking for something to do and for some good time humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment