Monday, October 4, 2010

Traveling is like a drug to me...

I crave it & I need it. Everyday I let my mind wander & I think about the places I've been & I want to go back there. Whenever I travel I always am a million times happier. I rarely miss home. I find it so amazing to see new places and new things. I think about leaving and exploring all the time. I hate being in one spot. 


I have an ultimate plan for after I graduate college. I want to go teach English in other countries. If this means I have to go to Africa again, live in a hut, & sacrifice all the material things I own, then so be it. I'll do it!!!! I'll give my life to others and help them.


Many days I wonder if I am where I'm supposed to be. I often feel like I'm not. Well, most days I feel that I'm not. When does someone figure out that where they are is where they're supposed to be? I wish I could figure this out soon. 


 Africa still has my heart. Who wouldn't love being there everyday and with these adorable & lovable kids?

 Hawaii is amazing and has many opportunities. And who doesn't love riding mopeds, chillin in the hot sun and laying on the beach everyday? Gah I miss this!

No comments:

Post a Comment