Friday, October 15, 2010

TGIF!!

Today I was supposed to take a History quiz online but thank God for technical difficulties! It has been rescheduled. So I took a suuuuuper long shower. I wear pants all the time now that it's cold so I haven't shaved my legs in a while. They aren't real gross cuz I'm not a hairy person at all. Many people think I shave my arms, but you just have to look close and you'll see my adorable arm hairs. Anywho, now I'm going to bake chocolate chip cookies. I'm excited mostly for the dough.
Oh and I was sitting in my living room in only my underwear picking a play list to listen to on my computer when the mailman came. Pretty pretty sure he saw me. It was awkward.
So now I'm in my soft and cute pink bathrobe. Probably a little safer! Even though I'm nudie underneath! Baha!

P.S. Arcade Fire is an AMAZING band and I love their music. I'll post more about that later. As well as my movie review of JACKASS 3D which I will be viewing at the cinema tonight. I'm excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment